Skip to content
- ½ cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup almond oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 20 drops peppermint oil
- Large glass jar or 2 small glass jars
- Put shea butter, almond oil and coconut oil in a glass bowl then place that bowl in sauce pan that is filled with water creating a double boiler.
- Heat stove to medium and let the oils melt and then mix them together as they melt
- Once mixed, put in a refrigerator for an hour or until they start to go solid
- With a regular mixer or hand mixer, start to beat the oils until they are whipped and fluffy and then add essential oils and continue whipping until you are happy with thickness
- Fill container(s) with body butter mixture and store at room temperature.