Oil cleansing is a great way of managing the skin’s natural oil production, it is gentle and does not strip your face.
It is particularly useful for removing make up. You can also cleanse this way at the end of the day when you have more time for self care. You can use cotton pads or why not use reusable cloths or pads made from cotton or bamboo to go that extra step in being eco conscious.
- 1/4 cup unrefined castor oil
- 1/4 cup sweet almond oil
- 10-15 drops lavender essential oil
Small container with a lid
- Pour all the ingredients into a container and shake well before use.
- Apply a few drops to clean fingertips and rub in circular movements as you would your normal facewash.
- Focus on any problem areas as you massage the skin.
- Use a warm, damp cloth to remove the oil from your skin.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Enjoy your new, baby soft skin!