Hemp seed oil has some amazing properties and combined with coco butter it really takes your body butter to the next level.
This oil is great for anti-ageing purposes, as it can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as prevent signs of ageing from developing. Below is a recipe using this oil so you can reap some of its many benefits.
- ½ cup cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup hemp seed oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 10 – 20 drops essential oils of your choice (optional)
- Large glass jar or 2 small glass jars
- Put the cocoa butter, shea butter, hemp seed oil and coconut oil in a glass bowl then place that bowl in sauce pan that is filled with water creating a double boiler.
- Heat stove to medium and let the oils melt and then mix them together as they melt
- Once mixed, put in a refrigerator for an hour or until they start to go solid
- With a regular mixer or hand mixer, start to beat the oils until they are whipped and fluffy and then add essential oils if using and continue whipping until you are happy with thickness
- Fill container(s) with body butter mixture and store at room temperature.